Ortho Central’s physical therapists utilize a hands on approach which includes a comprehensive biomechanical assessment of how the body functions and moves to determine what movement issues or muscle imbalances may be causing performance limitations or dysfunction.
Areas of expertise include:
- Graston Technique (IASTM)
- Trigger point release and neuromuscular techniques
- Muscle energy techniques
- Soft tissue massage and fascial release
- Active isolated stretching
- Joint mobilization and spinal manipulation
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Running gait analysis and training
- Return to sports functional movement testing
Performance Based Therapy
Ortho Central’s team focuses on optimizing how well you move and perform, not just your injury.
Individualized Attention to Detail
Our individualized approach gives you the hands on time you need without being rushed or overcrowded.
Integrated Therapy and Fitness
Ortho Central’s integrated team provides an entire approach to health, fitness and performance that assures you get the care you need.